Settlement agents, also know as Conveyancers, are responsible for conveying an interest in land from one party to another, normally, from a seller to buyer.
This may sound like a simple duty to undertake, however no two transactions are the same and there are many variables to consider depending on the type of settlement or conveyancing service that is required.
A brief summary of our Settlement Services include the following:
- Residential Settlements
- Vacant Land Settlements
- First Home Buyers Settlements
- Commercial Settlements
- Deceased Estate Transfers
- Survivorship Applications
- Family and Related Party Transfers
- Change of name on Title Applications
- Title Searches
- Company Searches